- TFC Studio Tours is a free service exclusive to active TFC subscribers in the United States, Canada, Middle East, Europe, Australia, Japan and Asia Pacific.
- A privilege wherein subscribers get to tour the ABS-CBN studios in Manila and watch
a live show
- It is ABS-CBN’s way of bringing the stars closer to you, our customers.
- It is also an opportunity to be part of the ABS-CBN heritage and truly be a Kapamilya.
- If you are an active TFC subscriber from the United States, Canada, Middle East, Europe, Australia, Japan or Asia Pacific
- If you have been granted one successful booking, you can only book again in the
following year from the date of your last visit.
- Only twenty (20) Showtime slots from Mon-Sat and forty (40) ASAP slots every Sunday are alloted to TFC Studio Tours.
- TFC Studio Tours cannot offer other shows because of their erratic taping schedules.
- Due to limited slots and in order to accommodate as many customers as possible,
TFC Studio Tours can only book 4 persons per group and only one show per customer
- Booking is only done online at tfcstudiotours.abs-cbn.com.
- If website is being enhanced or under construction, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Check your email for messages coming from
email@example.com. We assume that you’re using your own
email address. If you’re using another person's email address, you assure
us that you have sought permission from the owner. If you’re booking on behalf
of a customer, you assure us that you have been authorized to access the customer’s
- You will receive a reply via email whether your booking request has been approved,
disapproved or is still being processed.
- You may also check the status of your request by logging on to
- With the TFC Studio Tours Online Booking System, TFC subscribers can book for a
studio tour and check the status of their reservation.
- If your request has been approved, you will be required to click on the link to
print the confirmation letter. If you do not click on the link two (2) weeks before
the reserved date, then it is assumed that you have cancelled or are giving up your
slots. These slots will be automatically opened up for other customers.
- The confirmation letter contains your booking schedule, other reservation details
and all the policies that you agreed to as a reminder.
- You are required to read, print and bring the letter on the day of the tour together
with one valid ID and other documents as indicated in the letter.
- You are expected to arrive at 8:00am for the tour and not later than 9:00am to
watch the show. No-show at 9:01am means forfeiture of reservation.
- If you arrive after the cut-off time, we may be able to reschedule you depending
on availability of slots. If you fail to show up on your reserved date, you
can only book one year after (e.g. if you booked on December 1, 2008, you can only
book again starting December 1, 2009).
- The list of booked customers contains names of those who are confirmed and have
downloaded their confirmation letters. No confirmation letter, no entry.
- The confirmation letter must be presented with a valid ID on the day of the tour
and name on confirmation letter must be the same name in the list of booked customers,
otherwise, you cannot be accommodated.
- If you have a confirmation letter but it was sent/given to you by someone other
than firstname.lastname@example.org, advise if anyone booked on your behalf and provide
the name and email address that were used to book.
- If you are representing a customer, an authorization letter and a valid ID of the
customer are required.
- If you submitted a booking request but were disapproved, your name will not appear
in the list. You cannot use your booking request as a studio pass.
- We discourage walk-ins because of the inconvenience it can cause you. If you still
opt to walk-in, you need to line up for unused slots of no-show customers.
Be ready to show a valid ID and your latest TFC billing statement. If your
name does not appear in our database or if you do not have any proof of subscription,
you will be advised to book online.
- Validated walk-in customers who arrive before 10:00am cut-off time may be given
available slots forfeited by late or no-show customers. Maximum of four (4)
persons per group only.
- If you’re a BigAtin member, you still need to follow the walk-in policy.
You cannot be assured of seats unless you booked online and brought your confirmation
letter. Your BigAtin card will only be used for identification.
- ABS-CBN Global reserves the right to refuse entry to those who cannot present a
valid confirmation letter and those who will violate the TFC Studio Tour policies
and procedures. Anyone displaying untoward behavior will be required to immediately
leave ABS-CBN premises.
- There are some pertinent account information that we require the TFC subscriber
to provide in order for us to process his/her booking request.
- TFC subscribers are advised to keep his/her TFC account details confidential to
prevent misuse by others.
- Your representative has to present your authorization letter and valid ID.
- Your representative will also be required to present his/her valid ID.
- Cancellations may be done by emailing
email@example.com not later than two (2) weeks before the scheduled
date of the tour.
- If your request has been approved, but you failed to click on the link to print
the confirmation letter two (2) weeks before the reserved date, then it is assumed
that you have cancelled or are giving up your slots. These slots will be automatically
opened up for other customers.
- We cannot offer programs other than It's Showtime and ASAP because of their irregular
taping schedules. We do understand however that our customers have varied preferences.
On a case-to-case basis, we may be able to accommodate your special request to watch
another show. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to
arrange it for you, subject to the approval of the program producers. We will inform
you via email if your request can be accommodated or not.
- Production decisions such as choice of contestants are made by the producers and/or
host/s of the live show and not by TFC Studio Tours.
- The audience will be briefed before the show on what they must do to increase their
chances of being chosen as contestants.
- Before the tour, your tour guide will brief you regarding this. Picture-taking or
autograph-signing opportunities vary from day to day. Your favorite Kapamilya stars'
call times in ABS-CBN may or may not coincide with the tour.
- During the show, the program's audience coordinator will inform you if it is possible
to take pictures with the hosts to ensure that it is done in an orderly manner.
Studio policies are strictly enforced for your own safety.
- Production decisions such as line-up of guests and special appearances are made
by the producers and/or host/s of the live show and not by TFC Studio Tours.
- If you would like to get in touch with ABS-CBN Talent Development and Management
Center, you may email email@example.com.